Back to School

Monday, February 7, 2011

Valentine's Day projects from the past...Nugget Tin



I made this nugget tin for Joey's teacher last year using some leftover papers from the CTMH "More to Adore" paper pack.  It is one of my all time favorite color combinations: blush, chocolate, vanilla cream, baby pink, and a touch of hollyhock.  It is so soft and feminine looking! It was the very first paper I purchased from CTMH. I purchased the tins from Papertrey Ink.  Inside are Hershey's Nuggets wrapped in papers strips.  The outside is a band of paper with a tag attached to the band with an eyelet and paper flower. This is a super quick and easy gift that everyone loves. All supplies are from CTMH unless otherwise noted. 

You can create the same look with the cute NEW CTMH "Sweetheart" paper!


I just ordered my new Valentine's papers from CTMH called "Sweetheart" here from the new CTMH Spring/Summer 2011 Idea Book, which just became live to you on February 1st!  The colors are GORGEOUS and the Workshop on the Go package includes our new epoxy stickers!!!  I can't WAIT to play with them.

I can't wait to show you all what I've been working on lately...

Thanks for looking!   

No comments: