Back to School

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine's Day projects...Sweetheart Teacher Gift Set

I finally got my Sweetheart Workshop on the Go kit and it is absolutely lovely!  I'm not a huge pink pink fan, but CTMH Cotton Candy pink is delicious!!!!  I made this for Joey's teacher this year:  a nugget tin with matching card and gift bag.

The paper is all from the Sweetheart kit.  I used CTMH rubons to create the flourish behind the heart on the bag.  The black hearts are the new epoxy stickers from CTMH.  And the white "ribbon" is actually the leftover tape backing from my ATG adhesive gun!  What's that saying?  Reduce, reuse, recycle!!!
I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

8 comments:

Lorrinda said...

Great gift set! I'm sure the teachers will love them!
Thanks for playing along with us at H2H!

Karen Day said...

Sonya, your recycled ribbon is brilliant! And so is your gift set - I'm sure it was well received. Thanks for joining us at H2H this week :o)

Corina said...

Hi Sonya,
Any teacher would love to receive this, great work! Thanks for joining us at H2H this week!

Lisa Stenz said...

Great job! We made nugget tins for our kid's teachers this year too. They are always a big hit! Yours turned out adorable! Thanks for playing with us at H2H this week!*Ü*

Anonymous said...

You are so adorable My Sonya! Gorgeous products as usual! I wish I could do more:( Sarah M

Melanie said...

Great gift!!!

Melinda Everitt said...

Such a pretty gift for your son's teacher. You did a great job!

Scrap-U-licius By Design said...

Hi Sonya, this is Shelley from CTMH Blog: http://ScrapuliciousByDesign.Blogspot.com - I am now following you too! Thanks so much for following me! I love your blog! You look like you are a real pro! I need some tips! :-)

This is such an adorable gift set, I wish I had seen it when I was making all the crafts for my son's preschool class for valentines Day! I love it, awesome work!