Back to School

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Valentine's Day projects from the past...Lollipop Covers

I made these to use as Joey's class valentines last year.   I got the idea from Vicki Wizniuk, another CTMH consultant, and fabulous creator of all things paper.  Her blog's name is Wizard's Hangout, and you can see it here.  I love her style!

Anyways, here's the lollipop covers:


I used White Daisy cardstock with images stamped in black ink from the Life's a Jungle stamp set (discontinued).  The images were colored with CTMH markers.  I used a scalloped edge punch and then glued them on to cardstock in various bright colors.  I think I used glue dots on both sides of the lollipop to keep it in place.  On the back there is a place for "to" and "from".  I also added Stickles glitter glue as an accent on each card and little google eyes attached with CTMH Liquid Glass.  These were so fun and easy to make.

No comments: