Back to School

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Valentine's Projects from the Past... A Nugget Treat Holder

I wanted to share some of the things I have made in the past for Valentine's Day.  The picture below is a "Nugget Treat Holder."   I made these for the teachers at my son's school last year.  This was inspired by a picture shown in the 2010 CTMH Spring Idea Book.


 It is made from a tag die cut and scored on the bottom just wide enough to hold a Hershey's Nugget, but you can make it with a paper cutter, scissors, and a hole punch.  I used a scalloped square punch, square punch, heart punch, and small round punch for the decoration.   All materials used to make this are from CTMH unless otherwise noted.


Thanks for looking!!!! 




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I made this for Valentine's last year for Arthur's class and used little boxes of nerds candy with the help of Miss Sonya! The kids loved them and felt very special for the handmade treats!