Back to School

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

It's in the BAG!


 It's in the BAG!!! The GIFT BAG, that is!  I am trying to use up my stash of discontinued papers from Close to My Heart.  I had several 6x6 paper samplers that I did decided to use on gift bags.  The bags are from Michaels or JoAnns or Hobby Lobby and they come in packages of 13.  Our new Kraft cardstock was used to make the tags.  Some bags like the one on the left are embellished with CTMH's coordinating My Stickease.  The middle bag was embellished with circles cut out of the patterned paper, while the bag on the right was embellished with paper cut with flower and circle punches.


I also bought some smaller kraft bags and decided to use these to use up some of the smaller scraps I had left over from the paper samplers.  I used our Kraft cardstock to make 4x4 cards.  The cards are embellished with patterned paper, stamped images (from CTMH of course), My Stickease, and flower punches.

I took these over to the local gift shop to see what would sell.  I tried to price them very reasonably, as my main purpose is to earn a little extra cash and use up my VERY EXTENSIVE paper supply!

Stay tuned for MORE gift shop goodies posting in the near future...and thanks for looking!

No comments: