Back to School

Sunday, July 24, 2011

A Sneak Peek at CTMH's Art Philosophy Cricut package!!!


Wow!  Click to see the exciting new Art Philosophy package from Cricut and CTMH!

I have been on the fence for over a year about the Cricut:  do I need it?  would I use it?  would it be too difficult to use regularly? I mean, I have a Sizzix Big Shot that I absolutely love!  Well, when I found out that CTMH had partnered with Cricut on an exclusive "Art Philosophy" package, I made up my mind! I just ordered my Cricut Imagine this week!  I cannot WAIT to play with this stuff!  

It will be available for you to order on my website on August 1st (and if your order or gathering totals $250 or more, you get $40 in select FREE items AND can choose this for your 50% off item!)  If you are interested in doing an online gathering, contact me and we will set it up!

No comments: