I am trying (really, really hard) to use up my HUGE stash of supplies so that I can order from the NEW Fall/Winter 2011 CTMH Idea Book when it launches in August.
So I started off using the Sophia Level 1 kit and the Sophia My Stickease. And I created something FABULOUS (which I posted earlier) but I digress...
Anyway, I found myself trying to use up all the Stickease on this project and had a ton of leftover square alphabet stickers.
So I cut up small squares of B&T paper and ran them through my Xryon 1.5 create-a-sticker machine along with some punched butterflies from hollyhock cardstock.
Then I attached them all onto the card front - VOILA!!! Reduced (my stickease stash), Reused (my alpha stickers), and Recycled them onto a new cardfront!